Whether it is your first time picking up, or you are a seasoned pro, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our pickup routine. Things may have changed!
All Pickup Sites
- A weekly email reminder will be sent the night before your pickup, around 9 pm. We will give you an approximation of what will be in your shares, recipes or storage tips, and any other information that may be relevant that week.
- Please bring your own bags or boxes to load your produce into. All crates stay at the pickup sites. The only exception to this is for Mini Shares; these shares will be prepacked into green market bags at the Co-op sites; Farm Pickup members will receive a green bag on their first visit (to easily distinguish them from the Weekly and Bi-Weekly shares). Please bring your green bags back the following week!
- Park where indicated.
- Sign in on the clipboard before picking up your share.
- Check the board or “what’s in my share” list to see what is in your share that day.
- Check Swap Box before leaving if you wish to customize your share. You may exchange an item from your share for one of equal value.
- Check blog for recipes.
When you first pull into our driveway, please note that there is limited parking in front of the barn. This is indeed closest to the Share Shed, but can get congested. Instead, you might want to head up the driveway and to the left, near the old red truck. When exiting, it is easier to continue out this way, than to try to exit via the main driveway. Once parked, farm members will pick up their shares from the Share Shed. Please sign in then check the appropriate board (there will be two boards—the small one showing what is in the Mini Share, the larger one showing what is in the Weekly and Biweekly Shares) to see what is in your share.
Mini Share members, please be sure to pickup your green market bag!
This is a Farm Market Style pickup, meaning you choose your own produce from the selections available, similar to how you would at a farmers market. The boards will indicate which items everyone gets, and which items you may choose between. This will allow you to customize your share to your needs.
Co-Op Site Pickups
Please remember that these sites are at your host’s private home, and be mindful of pickup times and parking. As with all sites, please make sure to sign in when you arrive, and check the “What’s in My Share” list.
All shares are pre-packed. Mini Shares will be packed into green market bags, all other shares will be in crates and will need to be packed into your own bags to take home. Leave crates at the host site. Mini Shares please return last week’s green market bag so we can use it again.
Since the shares are pre-packed, when we offer a choice of produce, approximately half the shares will be packed with one produce item, and the remainder with the other choice. Do not remove produce from other crates. We now offer an option to customize your share online. You will receive an email the night before your pickup. Just follow the link and click on your choices. This is optional. If you prefer to be surprised, just ignore the email!
If you purchased an egg share, please check the list on the egg cooler to make sure it is your week to pickup eggs. If you do not see your name on the list, please do not take eggs.
Don’t forget to check the Swap Box! You may exchange one item in your share for an item of equal value in the box.
What if I Can’t Pickup My Share?
Please email us as soon as possible, preferably 24 hours in advance, if you cannot pick up your share. Once your share is packed and delivered, we cannot replace it or redeliver it another day. If you let us know ahead of time, you have several choices:
- Ask a friend or relative to pick up for you.
- Defer your share until the end of the season.
- If you have a bi-weekly share, you may pick up on one of your “off” weeks.