Not a member, but interested in buying our products? You can use our gift cards at the retail store. We are open for retail sales during the following times:
December-May (Winter Order program)
1st and 3rd Saturdays 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
June – Early November 2020
Tuesday – Friday 3;00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
What can you expect to find at the farm?
In addition to the many great varieties of seasonal produce we grow we also carry a selection of wonderful local products. For those of you who bake, can or freeze, we often have “seconds” (slightly imperfect produce that isn’t CSA or retail quality) of most of our produce at discounted prices. This is great if you are making raspberry jam, peach pie, or anything where the resulting creation will be pureed, chopped or cooked. Just give us a call at (610) 383-4616, or send us an email before you come to make sure we have what you are looking for!
What We Have For Sale:
- Our own Happy Hen eggs
- Vollmecke’s Compost (black gold for your garden! Sold by the bag or truckload) We are currently working on a new batch and will not have any for this season.
- Fruit butters
- Mrs. V’s Pasta Sauce
- Seasonal produce
- Produce seconds (slightly imperfect produce, perfect for putting up or making jams, salsas etc.)
- Dr. Elkin’s of Buckrun Farm: Organic, pasture raised angus beef. Burger, stir fry and chip steak, beef sticks.
- Wild-caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon; Wild for Salmon. Patties and fillets.
- Walt’s Swarm Bustin’ Honey. Retailing a number of varities.