Not a member, but interested in buying our products? We are open for retail during the following times:
December-May (Winter Order program)
1st and 3rd Saturdays 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
June – Early November 2018
Tuesday – Friday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
What can you expect to find at the farm?
In addition to many great local products that we carry (see below), we have many varieties of seasonal produce for sale. For those of you who bake, can, or freeze a lot of food, we often have “seconds” (slightly imperfect produce that isn’t CSA or retail quality) of most of our produce at discounted prices. This is great if you are making raspberry jam, peach pie, or anything where the resulting creation will be pureed, chopped or cooked. Just give us a call at (610) 383-4616, or send us an email before you come to make sure we have what you are looking for!
What We Have For Sale:
- Our own Happy Hen eggs
- Vollmecke’s Compost (black gold for your garden! Sold by the bag or truckload)
- Fruit butters
- Mrs. V’s Pasta Sauce
- Seasonal produce
- Produce seconds (slightly imperfect produce, perfect for putting up or making jams, salsas etc.)
- Frozen, pre-chopped produce such as diced peppers, cubed butternut squash and roasted tomatoes.
- Dr. Elkin’s Angusburgers, grillers and kielbasa; Buckrun Farm
- Wild-caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon; Wild for Salmon
- Wonderful Good Cheese & Bread; Wonderful Good Market
- Walt’s Swarm Bustin’ Honey